Internet of Things World 2015
Internet of Things World 2015 is the world’s largest independent IoT event with over 4,000 attendees, 250+ industry thought leaders and 150+ exhibitors. With a focus on monetizing the IoT revolution through bringing together ecosystem wide attendees, stakeholders and investors, Internet of Things World is a unique opportunity to promote your IoT message right in the heartland of IoT development.
2014 has been an important year for IoT with huge opportunities of this technology now firmly being realized. Accenture’s recent report predicts that 69% of consumers plan to buy an in-home device by 2019, reaffirming that consumer adoption of connected technology is on the rise.
The 2nd annual Internet of Things World is the only independent business event dedicated to IoT. It assesses the key horizontal challenges affecting the range of vertical markets while also featuring dedicated tracks looking at industry-specific issues.
here are a couple things I would like to highlight just for your general information:
- Here is the website: Internet of Things World 2015
- Free exhibition with over 150 exhibitors
- An executive conference with over 250 industry leading speakers
- Co-located Summits – IoT Security, IoT Analytics, and Open Source Workshop
- Analyst roundtable networking breakfast
- 8 specific industry tracks including: Wearables, Connected Cars and Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Cities, Manufacturing and Agriculture, Smart Home, Location: Retail and Context - Beacons, Energy and Utilities, Transport and Logistics.