Korean / Asian Unicorns – Their Origins and Growth Story!
The second panel of beGLOBAL 2014 was 'Korean / Asian Unicorns – Their Origins and Growth Story' taking a look at all the amazing things going on in South Korean startups.
- Moderator: Nathan Millard (Global Director of beSUCCESS)
- Jai Choi (Managing Director of Tekton Ventures / Early investor in Coupang, Social Commerce unicorn, which recently received $100 million from Sequoia Capital)
- Changseong Ho (Founder of TheVentures / Co-Founder of Viki, global video streaming platform acquired by Rakuten, a global internet unicorn hailing from Japan)
- Eric Kim (Managing Partner of GoodWater Capital / Board Member of Coupang and Kakao, #1 messaging platform in Korea, valuation estimated at ~$9 billion according to Korea Herald.
- Osuke Honda (Partner of DCM / Investor in Kakao and other top Asian startups)