OnMedia NYC 2014!!!!
OnMedia NYC 2014 will be here on September 15th, 2014 at NASDAQ OMX and I wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to meet-up with the top investors, or interview some big execs and CEOs from AlwaysOn's 2014 Power Player winners, Top 100 Private Company winners, and 50 Companies to Watch.
The following are just some of the most recently confirmed speakers who will join us on stage this year:
- Mark Cuban
- Deborah Farrington, General Partner and Co-Founder, StarVest Partners
- Eric Mathewson, CEO, WideOrbit
- Mark Cuban
- Jay Samit, Serial Entrepreneur and Disruptor
- Howard Morgan, Partner, First Round Capital
- James D. Robinson, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, RRE Ventures
- Jay MacDonald, CEO and Co-Founder, Digital Capital Advisors
- Jean Michel Morot-Gaudry, CEO, Hollywoodland
- Jeff Green, CEO, The Trade Desk
- Kathryn Wylde, President and CEO, Partnership for NYC
- Kay Koplovitz, Founder, USA Networks and Co-founder and Chairman of Venture, Springboard Enterprises
- Ken Bronfin, Senior Managing Director, Hearst Ventures
- Lance Maerov, SVP, Corporate Development, WPP Group
- Lou Kerner, Founder, The Social Internet Fund
- Manoj Rajshekar, Co-Founder & CEO, EngageClick
- Matt Freeman, Operating Partner, Bain Capital
- Sanjay Manandhar, CEO, Aerva
- Sheldon Owen, CEO, Unified
- Sloan Gaon, CEO, PulsePoint
- Tarah Feinberg, CMO & New York Managing Director, KITE
- Uyen Tieu, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer, Rumble
Here are some of the topics we'll be discussing at OnMedia NYC 2014:
- Disruption decoded: Strategies for billion dollar success in the Era of Endless Innovation
- Venture capital roundtable: Outlook for 2015
- Introducing the new, new media
- How the big brands think about innovation and connecting with the global Silicon Valley
- Who's making money in online video and how much?
- Next generation analytics, audience development and targeting
- Social sharing and content marketing
- Mobile, the new frontier in programmatic advertising
- Programmatic 2.0 – How real-time bidding will become real time branding
- Growing up and building companies in the Empire State
- Strategic Investing: How global media and marketing corporations invest in technology companies leading the massive disruption in media.
- The state of the New York innovation ecosystem
- The 2013 OnMedia 100—Where are they now?
- Introducing the OnMedia Top 100 for 2014