Unlocking value for the 90% of business data still unused!!!


Speaker: Andy Palmer (Tamr)
Moderator: Matt Marshall (VentureBeat)

Businesses today make use of less than 10% of their available data, by lack of a way to process and manage the other 90%. CEO Andy Palmer will unveil for the first time what his company has been working on, and demonstrate how businesses will soon be able to leverage the long tail of the available information they generate.


Comments

Popular Posts